Meditation and Inner Work
A Mindful Guide and Tools to Deal with Most Any Difficult Thought or Emotion
A Three Part Online Workshop
Saturdays, 2/8, 2/15 + 2/22 at 11:00 am to 12:15 pm CST (9:00 am PST, noon EST)
This is a friendly and welcoming gathering for people who:
- Want to learn how to meditate.
- Experience emotional overwhelm or negative self-talk. (Don't we all?)
- Want to connect their existing mindfulness/awareness meditation practice in working with difficult emotions.
- Are willing to learn how to help themselves with a sense of kindness and care. (Because, honestly, we haven’t seen the other harsh ways work well.)
- Want a tool that, when practiced regularly will bring calmness and stability.
- Do not want to be run by their negative thoughts and feelings.
What you’ll get:
A mindful guide and toolkit for managing difficult thoughts and emotions, including recorded guided practices for personal use.
Two meditations, based on 2,500 years of Buddhist wisdom. (That means they are time tested and bring relief.) One will help you learn how to focus and let go, another on how to be present.
- An approach that teaches gentleness and loving kindness that you can use when you are feeling bad.
- Instructions and suggestions for how and when to use which meditation practice.
- A welcoming, inclusive and non-judgmental atmosphere of love and respect.
What it is not
This isn’t counseling, psychotherapy or a quick fix, but it IS therapeutic. It’ll help you learn how to be present and self-compassionate, especially when you are feeling jealous, sad, mad, unworthy, scared or otherwise uncomfortable.
People get the best results when they proactively and regularly use the practices offered in this course. The fruits are cumulative.
Fee: $129 for the workshop, downloadable recordings, office hours for q/a and support via private Facebook page.
Optional additional guidance: A limited number of 1:1 sessions with Mia are available to further tailor the course and receive more support. Request an hour for $150, by emailing Mia directly at mia *at* miabolte.com.
- Three live classes, online via an easy to access video meeting. The sessions will be recorded for you to download so you can review as you wish. Then, you'll have unlimited access to the class material. It’ll be a mix of teaching, examples, self-reflection, experiential meditation and q/a.
Dates: Saturdays, 2/8, 2/15 + 2/22 at 11:00 am to 12:15 pm CST (9:00 am PST, noon EST)
- A private Facebook group for in-between class support, questions and sharing. I’ll personally answer your questions, so you can get quick feedback and keep going in your application of this potentially life changing material.
"Working with Mia turns tides."
"Using the tools I’ve learned have literally changed my life."
"As I try the things I’ve learned from Mia, I am steadily getting relief from my anger and sadness."
"I’ve got the most compassion for myself and my family ever. It feels much better inside myself.
Please, thoughtfully consider your decision to buy this workshop. Refunds are not offered. Results vary. Folks report immediately experiencing insight and relief when using these tools. In my experience the more regularly you use these methods, the more far reaching the effect. Bottom line: It’s up to you. Count on the workshop to give you tools that have been tested since the time of the Buddha.
Why take this class?
Here’s Mia’s answer to that good question…
“My aim is to walk my talk; to download to you what has helped hundreds of seekers, including myself. Through this gentle, direct and present approach I show you how to feel better. You’ll get tools for taming the mind and tending the inner world with more care and softness. In 20+ years as a meditation instructor, coach and counselor, this set of practices is consistently helpful, and the more people use them, the easier it gets. I’ll step alongside you in the process. I hope you’ll join us.”