I can barely pull myself away from the new cook book I’m loving to give this a proper and enthusiastic intro. And, I must! Without a lot of preface, I am sharing the goodie now. Why? It’s a distillation of years of inner work; my own and witnessing others. This needs to be shared. It covers things like:
- What love really is, and what it has to do with assuming the best of another.
- Why it is very hard to see what a pain in the neck I am (and you are too!) 😌.
- How early life experiences and our romantic life connect and inform each other.
- A little bit about attachment theory and how it shows up with our partners.
- How to actually get it right in relationship.
Here’s to Alain de Botton for giving it to us straight.
Give it a listen. What stands out to you? Post in the comments, so we can all evolve and cheer for each other as we go!